DC5V Electric geared motor for actuator valve, Geared Synchronous Motor For Actuator
The reversible synchronous geared motor is designed for DC2.5-5V mini motorized valve actuator, which ball valve actuators are widely used the zone control valves in heat meter, floor heating system, hot water control, air conditioning, HVAC, cold water meter, etc.
Zone valve motor is used in a ball valve which are driven by electricity to direct the water in central heating systems from the boiler to where it needs to be - either to the cylinder coil to heat the hot water, or to your heating circuit to heat (typically) your radiators.
Technical data-Model K01
1. Voltage: DC3.6 V (Range: DC2.5 - 5 V, the higher the voltage, the larger torque, the shorter life span)
2. Current at idle: <25 mA @ 3.6V, 23ºC
3. Current with max loading: <550 mA (motor #320)
4. Torque: >1.8 NM
5. Open/close time: <8S (1400:1); <10 S (2000:1); <15S (3400:1); <18S (4200:1)
6. Velocity reduction ratio: 1400:1 or 2000:1 (for DN15 / DN20 ball valve); 3400:1 and 4200:1 (DN25 ball valve)
7. Protection: 0